Break out your Crayola crayons and glue sticks and get crafty as Kevin and Amy talk about the Artist Archetype.
Artist brands are both inspired and inspire others. You bring out the creative side in your clients and those around you. Individuality is high on your priority list! You are the big idea people. Daydreamers. You are constantly asking, “What if?”
Is Your Business an Artist?
- Do your customers feel inspired by you?
- Does your company utilizes creative processes?
- Do your clients want to be able to do what you do?
- Do your customers value uniqueness and creativity?
- Are your products and services creative and artistic in nature?
- Do people buy your products and service because they are “one of a kind”?
If you said “yes” to any (or a lot) of the above, you just may be an Artist!
Leave a Comment