The Big Idea: Be ambitious and true to your soul. Seek new vistas ... you are worth it.
Several archetypes can be broken into 2 or more sub-archetypes. The Explorer is one of those. The Sub-Archetypes are:
The Physical Exploration of the World. The Exploration of New Ideas and Experiences
Being pampered or catered to because you're worth it.
The Explorer might be right for you...
- Do your customers feel adventurous, cultured, amazed, alive?
- Are you customers willing to pay more for your product or services because of how it makes them feel.?If you can hear your customers say, “I have no limits”
- Are your products and services exciting and daring?
- Are your product or service of a higher caliber than your competitors?
- Do people buy your products and service because “they deserve it?”
BE the Explorer
The Explorer is characterized by open-mindedness, tolerance, resourcefulness, vision, and ambition. The Explorer Brand makes people feel amazed, alive, and cultured. It brings out the adventurous side of people and situations. It truly makes people feel like they can achieve anything.
Don't Be Filled With Fear
Overpromising and under delivering. It is important that the Explorer brand maintains the ability to deliver the special experience, cutting edge product, or unique service that it promises – since this the basis of the brand.
Fill Them With Good Vibes
The Explorer brand has a great opportunity to stand out from their competition by finding the ways their products/services are unique and capitalizing on them.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. Of: Conformity, getting trapped, inner emptiness, boredom, stagnating, being paralyzed and immobile, and being limited.