Let’s talk about our neighbors. You know, the ones that you know so well so you’ve given them a key to your house. They feed your goldfish and water your plants while you are away. Yeah, those people.
The Neighbor Archetype is a popular one because it is low-key, friendly and trustworthy based on familiarity.
Is Your Business Neighborly?
- Is your business easy to understand?
- Are you seen as trustworthy because you’re just so easy to work with?
- Do your employees generally like each other?
- Does your company culture promotes teamwork and listening?
- Do you have the ability to provide trustworthy, reliable customer service?
- Are you a master at being unpretentious and easy going?
- Do you use empathy to relate to employees and customers?
If you said “yes” to any (or a lot) of the above, you just may be a Neighbor!
Next Up: The Guru Archetype