Laugh along with Kevin and Amy as they discuss the Jester Archetype. Kevin is a self-proclaimed life-long jester. Amy says he’s “The king of bad dad jokes.”
Discover the essentials of being a Jester brand, examples of other companies who embrace this wacky archetype and do it well, and take heed of potential pitfalls as well.
Is Your Business a Jester?
- If your business helps people have a good time
- If your employees enjoy what they are doing
- If your company culture allows employees to be more impulsive and spontaneous
- If you have the ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative ideas
- If you are a master at brainstorming, reframing concepts, and presenting new perspectives
- If you use clever or quirky a methods to help people see something differently